Two sides of the story

Sydney's post:

My mom got a new mac. it is like a ticking time bomb. We've spent days trying to smooth out the imperfections. It has a lot. Mommy hasn't made any new art because she got a headache from trying to work with the Apple people.

But the computer has a hugeeeee screen. And I'm a technical genius, so no more problems.

Mommy's turn:

Sydney's is rightfully very proud of all the work she's done to get my new computer back on track. But now she's hovering, waiting for the next thing to explode. I'm hoping nothing will; I really want to start playing with this really cool computer. I'm hoping to figure out iPhoto in the next few days so I can upload my last two journal quilts for the year. I'm so pleased that I was able to stick with this throughout the year.

Look for another post soon (I hope, I hope).

Comments

You got a MAC. Great, once you and Sydney figure everything out, I can go out and get one too knowing I can call on you gals for help! Enjoy.Can't wait to see the last two journal quilts. Congratulations...a whole year done!
Norma Schlager said…
You'll love your Mac when you get used to it. It's all I've ever had and I love mine.