Journal Countdown

My daughter's godmother has only boys, so she showers my daughter with all the frilly girly-girl things she loves. This past week, my daughter was thrilled to receive a package with a beautiful party dress and shawl in blues and browns. I didn't have a clue where to start with my journal, so I took out a brown striped fabric and colored over it with paintsticks. Next, I stamped a party dress onto a swatch left over from my New York City trip and created the tag. Finally, I added the bow from my daughter's present. Viola ... a journal quilt.

Comments

love the journal.. except for the bow... sorry
the dress sounds great!
Norma Schlager said…
Very clever! Maybe I'll be inspired to journal this year.
Vivien Zepf said…
I agree about the bow, Natalya, but I couldn't deny the big blue eyes pleading with me to include it. :)
Vivien Zepf said…
Norma -- journaling has been a good exercise for me this year. Anxious to hear what you decide!
PS Happy birthday! Gotta let blogland know about it too!