Tagged


My friend, Natalya, was tagged and went on to reveal seven art-related facts about herself on her blog. In turn, she tagged me. I don't think I have seven personal art-related items to share, so I'll just go with the broad brushstrokes of who I am.

1. I'm first generation American.

2. Reading is one of my passions, always has been; I was a literature and languages major in college. I read more fiction than non-fiction. I'd be hard pressed to name a favorite book of fiction -- that often depends on my mood. But two of my favorite non-fiction books are Seabiscuit and The Secret Life of Lobsters.

3. I can raise my right eyebrow like Mr. Spock on Star Trek. (I was raised with a good dose of Star Trek.)

4. I love to dance, much to the dismay of my children and the amusement of my friends. My husband just watches and chuckles, God bless him.

5. I love to eat cookies, but I don't care for chocolate.

6. Sometimes, I snort when I laugh. I laugh a lot, so I guess I snort a lot, too.

7. In high school, I was a pom-pom girl. We put on the half-time show at football and basketball games, complete with a kick-line. Just to balance out the scales, I was also a varsity athlete, playing volleyball and badminton -- hey, stop laughing .... badminton's a serious sport! When I was a senior, we won the state championship. Yeah, I guess that's hard to imagine, too.

Comments

very interesting... hmmm.. now you'll need to demonstrate the eyebrow move and the pom pom dance.
Nikki said…
Thanks for sharing these fun little facts.
Elin said…
I love to dance too. I do it daily.
Anonymous said…
Hi Viv - just catching up on your blog. And I certainly agree that badminton was a super serious sport at MW. DD and AZ were a formidable pair. I remember playing them in Jr. Leaders. Vicious is the word that comes to mind. Luv ya! Stay safe. Ging