Flattered

It's tough to toot your own horn, but I'm just so excited I had to share. As you may recall from an earlier post, I participated in the Stretching Art and Tradition - 10 special exhibit at Quilter's Heritage this past March. Well, I was asked by the exhibit organizers, Susan Heydt and Amy C. Nelson, if I would be willing to have a photo of my quilt posted on the yahoo group home page; they both liked my piece. Of course I said "Yes!". I'm so thrilled and flattered; it sure is great personal validation and a very exciting first for me.

Susan and Amy have been invited to have another exhibit in next year's Quilter's Heritage show and they've announced that the theme is "Never-ending". Hmmmm, what to do with that? I haven't quite figured it out yet. If you're interested in participating, please go to Yahoo groups and request to join Stretching Art and Tradition. Susan and Amy are organized and easy to work with, they took good care of the quilts, and it's a great venue at which to have your art seen. Give it some thought....

Here's the quilt in question: Ten Blessings - Twofold (a celebration of the ten fingers and ten toes on each of our three children):

Comments

toot away Vivien...well deserved. Congratulations.
Susan