Happy New Year!



Truth be told, I wrote all my December blog posts before December 18th.  I hope you don't think I was disingenuous in writing ahead, but I wanted to try to be part of the 31 Day Blog Challenge; even though I couldn't actually write every day, I wanted the challenge of thinking of topics and posting regularly.

But I've gotten off track.

I've been in New Zealand the last two weeks of the month and it's been incredible.

Similar to Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, I'm now going to be repeating a day as we traverse the globe to get back to New York. It's always good to be home, but this has been a magical trip for our family and I'm sad to see it end.

I'll post more about our adventures soon.  For now I wish you Happy New Year and share this view of the fireworks in Queenstown.

Yep, that's someone swimming under the midnight stars and sparks

Comments

Heather Pregger said…
What a wonderful adventure! I can't wait to hear more about it. Happy New Year!
Norma Schlager said…
How exciting. I've always wanted to go, but don't know if I can take that long plane ride.