Friday, March 28, 2014

A Little Break

My youngest daughter is on Spring Break and she and I snuck a quick trip to Disney World in between her dance company rehearsals.  The two of us had a great time (hubby had to work, older daughter is in college, and son doesn't have the same spring break).  It seemed a charmed trip, with everything working out perfectly.  Here are some of my favorite pictures.

Quintessential view of the castle

Sporting 3D glasses at a show

Fireworks, fireworks, fireworks!

Lovely bird at a fancy bird house

Stillness and motion in the butterfly garden
If there are poppies, I'm taking a picture...

I'm so thankful I could spend this time with my daughter.


Natalya Aikens said...

so happy you had the chance!

Cindy Green said...

Yes, that time and those memories, as they say ... priceless! What a gift!