Making a Fool of Myself

Last year, my Fiber Art group decided to step outside our comfort zone; we challenged ourselves to create conceptual art that somehow related back to fiber art.  You can see all the fabulous pieces on our group blog here.  

Unlike everyone else in our group, I put on a piece of performance art.  I was videotaped and now, because I don't have any new art to share with you,  I am caving to private emails asking for a viewing of my silliness.  Please do not have a drink in hand as you watch; I didn't intend it to generate guffaws, but I certainly did.

Enjoy yourself at my expense.  Remember, I am an amateur and this is very raw video.  Please, please please -- DO NOT post this on YouTube!

Comments

Judy Alexander said…
This is great and really shows your 'personality'?!?!?
Paula Kovarik said…
Girl! YOu are a hoot!
p
Unknown said…
Fabu! It SHOULD be on u-tube...or maybe a re-enactment....with a steadier camera. ; )

Lisa
Kristin L said…
That looks like a fun group! And your performance was fun as well. :-)
jane dávila said…
The group is great and it was a fantastic meeting and Vivien was the hit of it! What a creative presentation - absolutely my favorite!!

jane
Vivien Zepf said…
Thanks, everyone, for being so nice!