SALE!

I've been busting to tell that my quilt, Revelation, was sold during the Art Quilts XIII: Lucky Break exhibit at the Chandler Center for the Arts. Given the economic climate, someone wiser than I suggested I hold off celebrating until I had the check in hand, just in case the buyer had a change of heart or circumstances.

But today, the check was in the mail. I am excited beyond words. I must give credit to the Center for displaying the quilts to their best advantage and to Diane Howell, the curator of the exhibit, for being incredibly patient with me and my first-time sale . Good-bye, Revelation. I hope you bring joy to your new home.

Comments

Rayna said…
Vivien - I am so thrilled to see you have sold this little gem. Looks like you are on your way - and deservedly so! Can I say I knew you when?
Judy Alexander said…
Congrats on your first sale! I am sure there will be many more. Lucky buyer!
Congratulations, Vivien! A much deserved success!
Sue Reno said…
Congratulations on your sale! May many more good things flow your way.
Norma Schlager said…
How exciting! I hope it's the first of many. It's a lovely quilt, so I'm not surprised.
Vivien,
Congratulations! I am so very happy for you. Let this be the first of many successes for you.
woooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!
congrats!!