October Discovered Vocabulary
|Part of the vineyard terroir|
NERD ALERT: Here's a selection from my October vocabulary list.
* an employee who does all kinds of work (this is the usage I didn't know)
* a fact sheet with details about a particular issue, especially one distributed for publicity
* a trivial or nonsensical fuss
* to search for something of value in other things; in mining, to search for gold in abandoned spaces or workings.
* to search for any object by which to make personal gain
* disreputable or sordid in a rakish or appealing way
* a maker of stringed instruments such as violins or guitars
* the complete natural environment in which a particular wine is produced, including factors such as the soil, topography and climate. Special usage: the characteristic taste and flavor imparted to a wine by the environment in which it is produced.