Getting Bigger

Mishmash in the works
The scrap beast is growing.  The question is, do I make it finished as a square or a rectangular quilt?  If it's a square, how can I make it big enough to snuggle under?  If I make it a rectangle, will the pattern feel incomplete?

I think there's some rearranging work in my future, but I suppose I have a few more blocks to make before that happens.  As of this morning, I had to make some new half square triangles. I've used up all the ones I'd stitched years ago.   Now progress will probably move a bit more slowly.  Given the weather, I'm glad to have the project.  Yes, we're getting more rain...


Comments

Karen L R said…
Fill in the space that's lacking with a solid color and make it "modern" !
xo
Norma Schlager said…
I would finish it as a rectangle and add a border. It's looking good!