A New Look ... and a Newsletter

It was time for a make-over and I'm so pleased to reveal my new banner, thanks to the fine work of  Deidre Adams.  (The banner includes elements from two of my favorite pieces: A Show of Hands and Behind the Barbed Wire.)  My new look is going to be appearing here, on my website (updating is still in progress), and in my upcoming quarterly NEWSLETTER!   I plan to share lessons from my life as a museum docent, exhibition reviews and/or tidbits about art in public spaces, my favorite photo from the preceding months, and news from my studio.  If you'd like to sign up for my newsletter, please let me know at info@VivienZepf.com or 7pines@optonline.net.   I will keep your contact information confidential.  

Meanwhile, I'm going to be tossing my head about as if I've just left the salon.  Having an updated look for the web is a bit like getting a new, sleek hairstyle and feeling a bit sassy.....


Comments

You look faaaahbulous dahlink!!!!
Cindy Green said…
Yes, I love the new look! Congrats!
Norma Schlager said…
2110I love the new look. Sign me up!
Norma Schlager said…
Whoops! The number identification somehow ended up in my comment.
Kristin L said…
Definitely a good look!