My Website is Coming!!!

Hurray for Jane Davila; she's been hard at work on my website and I LOVE the way it looks!  The home page is finished and the link to my blog here is set.  I still owe her my bio and, unfortunately, she has to resize all the pictures for my galleries since I sent the wrong size (oops and yikes!).  But nonetheless, it's on its way and I am so excited.

Please feel free to take a look now at www.VivienZepf.com and check back often over the next few weeks to see it develop.  Hurray!


Comments

Paula Kovarik said…
Bravo Vivien! Revising my website is on my list of things to do for 2010 too and it's making me crazy. Very interesting process...define yourself, your work, your goals and then put them in an electronic form for all to see. brings up all those feelings I had when I was doing science projects in high school.
Norma Schlager said…
You're off to a good start. Can't wait to see the rest.
Cindy Green said…
So exciting! Looks fabulous so far, very clean and neat! Love your writing too! Celebrate!
(redefining myself and my art and website are also on my to-do list; maybe in 2011...)
Susan Schrott said…
Congratulations your website looks beautiful.